Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trip is still in progress, but I thought I'd share a link if anyone is interested checking out some stuff from our annual fall trip... This year we came to Oregon to spend a week riding around the state... We're centrally located in Prineville... Pretty sweet place... It's nice having a home base to ride out of instead of hotelling it every night.

We are heading back to CA tomorrow... If Randy can get his ST4S running...

Check it out... (pictures, map links, journal entries and more)
2012 Oregon Moto Trip

·
Registered
16 Posts
Agreed Oregon is nice but watch for the Rangers

Sounds like a great trip. I was in the same area about a month ago with a couple other guys (GSA, MTS) and we had some great roads in SE Oregon. Came in from North Easten California. NF28 out of Lakeview to Silverlake was fantastic. Bummer was getting a ticketed by a Ranger outside of Detroit lake on NF46 headed to Estacada. Real prick. I'm now the proud owner of a radar detector :). The inland loop from Bandon (on the coast) to Gold Beach is also not to be missed, a 2-3 miles of dirt but the rest of it is spectacular.

·
Registered
743 Posts
I've spent many a night at the BW in Prineville, on my way to Idaho and Montana. Enjoy!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Made it back home tonight... No tickets! Just a couple close calls (lights flashed with arm wave to slow down)... I'll post some picture from the ride over the next few days... Need sleep now after riding the California coast from Fortuna to SLO... Hwy 1 from Monterey to SLO at night was pretty cool...

·
Registered
66 Posts
Awesome trip! Looks like a lot of fun! ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts