Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For a smaller person I’m 5’5” around 150lbs. Had these made at Z leathers in Long Beach Ca. Not worn more than 2 times each. One piece with pads, no knee sliders. ABSOLUTELY NEW never down or sweated in. Paid Between 1300-1500 each.
Sell for 475 ea. Or a pkg price. Can send pics to your email.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I'm sure these won't fit me, but as Z leathers are custom made - you wouldn't happen to have the measurement build sheet they made for you on these?

Don't know if Z Leathers are well known outside of the Southwest but they make incredibly good stuff to order.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sure these won't fit me, but as Z leathers are custom made - you wouldn't happen to have the measurement build sheet they made for you on these?

Don't know if Z Leathers are well known outside of the Southwest but they make incredibly good stuff to order.
Sorry I don’t,but I agree, top quality gear.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Top quality stuff for sure. I have a custom 2 piece they made for me about 11 years ago, plus a pair of custom boots. Best fitting stuff ever, fits like it was made just for me. Because it was.

You are too far away, I don't need another suit. But that price is a smoking deal for someone. I would want to try it on personally. GLWS.0:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts