Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings, I've just made arrangements for an ST3, which I expect to get on Friday or Saturday.

I bought a Red SportClassic Monoposto new. Enjoyed it for a while sold it before they became "collectible."

Other bikes:
  • Moto Guzzi V11 (Scura, Green Sport, Red LeMans, Champagne LeMans) yeah, 4 of 'em. The Red LeMans will be traded for the ST3).
  • BMW K75s - this will probably be for sale soon as the ST3 will take over it's duties.
  • Husqvarna TE450

I go by "Scud" on a couple Moto Guzzi forums, but that name was already taken here, so I added "_CA."

I'll be looking for major maintenance advice as the bike will be due for it's 30,000 mile service (belts and all that) before Christmas. I might be looking for a top-case and rack.

Gratuitous Guzzi picture:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A guppy? That's funny. The tank does look kind of like a bloated fish belly.

Update, the trade of my red LeMans for the Silver ST3 is arranged. Road trip to Yuma :alien: AZ for the swap (the ST3 is Phoenix). 200 miles out as a goodbye ride to the LeMans, then 200 miles back to get the feel of the ST3. Lots of twisties between here and there...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts