Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy -

Haven't been able to find a center stand anywhere...not on Ebay, nothing at a shop...anyone here have a spare and willing to sell?

It's going on a 250 narrowcase....

Cheers,
AK

·
Registered
157 Posts
centre stand n/c

It took me 5 min to look up a nos center stand from domiracer for 99.00$ plus shipping, the spring for said stand is 6.89 approx. If anyone and can't find them send me an e-mail,with correct part description, and I can look it up for you, from an old n/c singles master parts book I've had for years,also I've seen 2or 3 stands on e-bay in the last month,but you have to know how to look in the right place there, and not have to read the whole list.I'll be glad to help .
I' m restoring 7 of my singles,the rest of the parts I'll sell off in a few years.
Capt Paul
P.S.The part # in domiracer is 02 044012103, page # 109, look under 02- ducati parts

·
Registered
157 Posts
n/c center stand

There's a used center stand on e-bay now,starting bid 9.99$ item#270458017794, 5 days left to bid on. Capt Paul

·
Registered
47 Posts
Howdy -

Haven't been able to find a center stand anywhere...not on Ebay, nothing at a shop...anyone here have a spare and willing to sell?

It's going on a 250 narrowcase....

Cheers,
AK
I'm having the same trouble but looking for a wide-case center stand, anybody have one their not using?

·
Registered
66 Posts
There is a narrow case stand on ebay UK, i saw it on ebay Germany so it will prolly be there if you look.

Captain Fuego.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts