Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
28 Posts
Hey everyone, we just came back on as a site sponsor and wanted to start things off right so right now we are currently offering 25% off with free shipping on our AT7B-BS-RS, AT12-BS-RS, and AT12-BS-HD-RS models of our Re-Start line. These are the guys that have our ground breaking BMS (battery management system) offering protection from over charge, over discharge, thermal protections as well as built in jump starting so you're never left stranded.

Please use coupon code "ducati19" when placing your order online directly at our website

While these sizes are primarily used in most Ducatis they are also used in a few other makes/models. If you have questions on fitment as well as anything else please feel free to call us or email [email protected]

Please note: coupon cannot be combined with any other existing offers, free shipping is only available in continental U.S. Exchanges and warranty replacements are only same for same model.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'll start this off and say I recently got the AT12-BS-RS for my 2019 Hypermotard 950 SP, it was a direct fitment so easy install and obviously waaaay lighter than the oem battery at just over 2 lbs.

Very happy with it and definitely recommend it. Also has the restart function which is pretty cool too and all still under a super light package.

Thanks guys!

28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice deal. Is there an expiration date on this forum offer discount?
At the moment no there is not, we'll likely run this through the summer and see how it goes. If that does change we'll be sure to give people enough notice to take advantage of it before it ends though.

28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Hi Guys, just a quick heads up that this coupon will be expiring tonight! Thank you

28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I missed it too, I thought I had all summer :(

t_bare

28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 11 of 11 Posts