Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My little 239cc Duc is coming on slowly. some of you may recognise it in RED form as it was on ebay for quite a while earlier in the year with no takers so in the end i bought it. It starts and runs like a dream :)

As I bought it

as she is now

Its not all original of coarse but i have given it a nod towards its origins with the paintwork.
The 239cc was the last of the model and probably the best with its slipper piston and conventional valve spring head rather than the double lever spring set up as well as its 32mm DelOrto pumper :)

·
Registered
806 Posts
Well, had I been browsing eBay that week, you would have had fair competition ;-)

Looking good.

----
Yep, every time you turn this app off, it resets the signature to it's self-promoting default.

Until this stops, I will make an effort of changing it to let everyone know. Please send feedback through the App Store.

Olivier

·
Registered
123 Posts
Nice bike,
What is the oil return (head to bevel tube) made of? Is this an aftermarket thing or something the factory did on 239's?
Also the "points" cover?
graeme

1 - 6 of 6 Posts