Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
First post here! Ive been on Japanese bikes until I recently picked up an st4 that had been put down by its previous owner. I got it cheap and it runs smooth but the fairings are cracked and half missing. I've been trying to find some replacement ones online but none of them seem to be ST4 specific. Do all 916 fairing sets snap on to the ST4 without issue or do yall have any suggestions on where to be getting a new set. Thanks so much!
-E

·
Super Moderator
5,570 Posts
I’m assuming you have a 2005 ST? That’s the “new” style fairings, so any ST3 or ST4 fairings from 2004 on will fit. I think the new style came out in 04, may have been 03. I have not heard of any aftermarket fairing for these bikes. You’ll just have to keep an eye on eBay/Craig’s list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
916 style plastic will not fit ST4, ST3, ST2 ST4s. ST2, ST4 ST4s models started in 1997 (EU) thru 2003 that all the plastics are the same. Then the ST3 came along in 2004 thru 2007. On those, the upper faring, fairing stays, and dash are unique. The lower plastics would work, even on the earlier gen.

Seats, gas tanks, etc. also are common from 1997 thru 2007

1 - 3 of 3 Posts