Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The Road Beckons...
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CabezaMetal: I'm trying to get ready. Anyone know how I can mount one of these.....

to Fizzy?! I figured I could save on gas by running Fizzy on these....

Also do I need to adjust the carbs cause it'll run lean?:eek: Anyone else putting one of these on their bikes before the ECM?

·
Banned
8,181 Posts
I'll be 69 years old that year, and probably not the organizer of ECM anymore... Although I hope ECM will still exist, will still be cool, and that through this written log we create, the newbies will still low what happened the year of the snuggie, what fizzy was, how bebop couldn't stop for trees, and that a woman gave a man a blowjob in front of the whole ECM crowd during ECM I.

Also, as far as I can tell, only Wakedude, tard2010 and myself will be young enough to even attend ECM that year... Let alone remember what mr fusion from back to the future was.

·
Banned
8,181 Posts
This reminds me of something I wanted to share.

My grand mother of 87 years old is visiting me here in Cali with my parents. Tonight we ate pizza, and listened to stories about her grandmother, who was Born in 1870! Tonight in other words, I got an oral history of events relating to when my grandmothers grandmother was 10-15 years old... The year 1880.

Some of these stories related to when oxen would bring my grandmothers grandmother (my great great grandmother) from milan to lake como for the summers... I listened mesmerized for about an hour as my completely lucid grandmother told story after story.. And then I looked around and realized I was in a California pizza joint in 2012... Listening to second hand accounts from 1870. I'm in awe. I need to videotape my grandmother next time I see her and get her to talk her heart out. Oh yea, she said the pizza here tastes like shit.. LOL, I love how direct she is,

·
Upright Racer
889 Posts
I'll be 69 years old that year, and probably not the organizer of ECM anymore... Although I hope ECM will still exist, will still be cool, and that through this written log we create, the newbies will still low what happened the year of the snuggie, what fizzy was, how bebop couldn't stop for trees, and that a woman gave a man a blowjob in front of the whole ECM crowd during ECM I.

Also, as far as I can tell, only Wakedude, tard2010 and myself will be young enough to even attend ECM that year... Let alone remember what mr fusion from back to the future was.
I will be 59......still younger than half of the ECM attendees.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Motorcycle.com App

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
19,081 Posts
I'll be 95 and still riding! :)

·
Premium Member
4,829 Posts
I'll be 73, probably trailering to attend :)

I need to videotape my grandmother next time I see her and get her to talk her heart out.
Do it before it's too late. I had an Uncle, he wasn't really my uncle but everyone called him that because he was my grand dad's brother and my mom and her brother always called him Uncle so that caught on, Uncle Boris. He had an incredible memory, always a pleasure to spend a day with him listening to stories of the past, about my grandpa who passed away in early sixties long before I was born. He remembered every birthday of anyone in our family, I could always expect a phone call on mine, no note book or fancy electronic gadget, he just knew. We were always saying that we should visit him and record his recollection of the past, a month ago as I drove past his apartment in Brooklyn I was saying to my wife that we should just visit him but were were running out of time to get our 3 y.o., so as always I said next time, soon...

Last week my Mom called, "Uncle Boris passed away"

·
Banned
8,181 Posts
Got you beat. I'll be 97!!
no Bill and the rest of you gheezers... realistically, you'll be wormfood. some of us 20-30 somethings may be wormfood also... but we have a slightly higher chance of making it to ECM 2047.

(god I hope the search button works for this thread in 2047)... I wonder how many proxies metalhead will have gone through by then?

·
Banned
8,181 Posts
Jejejejeje, I will happily step down as Metalhead's proxy on Tuesday, May 8, 2012, promptly at 12:01 am.:D
so he took the doubledogdare not to increase his post count until ECM eh? em effer... that dude's chin scruff isn't the only thing on him made out of steel eh?

·
Still needs a life.
12,619 Posts
no Bill and the rest of you gheezers... realistically, you'll be wormfood.
Don't count me out. My grandmother and great grandfather lived into their late 90's. My grandmother's sister lived to be 101, although her mind was gone long before she died.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts