Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Wow !
ilI test rode the 19 and was way to hot on a 85 degree day. I ride a 17 Tuono and had RSV4 before and they are both to hot in Florida summers too!

·
Registered
2020 V4S
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Yea they run hot. What baffles me is how has Ducati not figured this out. NO other manufacture has this issue and its not like they dont know what they are doing. Its like the engineer for heat management never came in. "Oh yea...we never did hire that guy. Oh well it looks great tho huh?"

·
Registered
65 Posts
Sitting in traffic isn't riding it hard. What's being done in my avatar is riding it hard

·
Premium Member
4,269 Posts
If you look at Birth rates in Italy you can see they have been falling since Ducati has been building motorcycles, we assumed it was because the male riders were preferring to ride the bikes than women but maybe it is Ducati has invented something special.

Ducati birth control.
Yes you too can own a beautiful and expensive machine that will not only give you a thrill but it will quite literally bake whatever testosterone you might have once had. This also explains all the Ducati ads with nothing but metro-sexual males practicing the "pout" while avoiding looking at anything female.

Best of luck with your new lifestyle

·
Registered
2020 V4S
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Sitting in traffic isn't riding it hard. What's being done in my avatar is riding it hard
I dont sit in traffic. I cut through it. But i agree if one did have to stay with traffic it would be horrid. I dont do that. I enjoy cutting in and out of traffic at alarming speed. I enjoy the track too and have photos similar to yours but find it to clinical. I use the track to build skills to take to the street where i prefer the planning of moving traffic and id argue manic street riding takes more skill (yes dammit i know its dangerous so are many other hobbies). So yea i ride hard.

·
Registered
2020 V4S
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
If you look at Birth rates in Italy you can see they have been falling since Ducati has been building motorcycles, we assumed it was because the male riders were preferring to ride the bikes than women but maybe it is Ducati has invented something special.

Ducati birth control.
Yes you too can own a beautiful and expensive machine that will not only give you a thrill but it will quite literally bake whatever testosterone you might have once had. This also explains all the Ducati ads with nothing but metro-sexual males practicing the "pout" while avoiding looking at anything female.

Best of luck with your new lifestyle
Thats funny and pretty accurate. Its not a lifestyle in my case. Its a bike. Motorcycling is my lifestyle, ive owned many brands and this is just another. Last i checked heat doesn't do anything to testosterone thats sperm count two diff things. And im a gay so i never look at females and im not having kids! HAHAHA

41 - 46 of 46 Posts