Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
18,071 Posts

·
Smut peddler
833 Posts
Saw the new stuff in Long Beach this weekend. Ducati should go over to the Kawasaki and Triumph booths. The Kawi RS 900 and Triumph thruxton/ bonnivilles are where its at. Keep building the rocketships, but get some character back in your lineup. The supersport looks way too much like a pani, the front end of the street fighter is fucking hideous. It looks like they put something from a completely different bike on it. The dash doesn't have any rhyme or reason, looms like they forgot it, then just tacked it on. Hopefully motodemic is working on something for it. To that end, why does every brands super naked have a butt assed ugly front? Triumph and Bimmer are equally as guilty. Maybe they have some kind of contest going on how fully they can make the front end? The Hyper looks awesome, but I'm admittedly biased.

·
Registered
363 Posts
The Kawi RS 900 and Triumph thruxton/ bonnivilles are where its at.
Heh, both the Z900RS and the Thruxton are on my list. Maybe the new Thruxton RS, or perhaps the TFC at my local dealer if I can get a permission slip. Also I can live with the Street Triple front end and save some $$ -- it'd cost me a Street Triple to trade my Multi for new one ;)

21 - 23 of 23 Posts