Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Ducati that has been accepted for the Revival Cycle HandBuilt Show during the Austin MotoGP. April 3 to 5.
I will be driving from the Bay Area and would like to see if there is anyone else who would like to send their bike to Austin or will be in the HandBuilt show.
It better if you call me because I don't always check back to this website.
Tom
916-715-0665

·
Registered
499 Posts
Hi Tom,

Do you belong to any of the local DOC's? I know there are a number of people in the bay area who go there for that weekend. You may want to post in the Facebook pages of those groups. Good luck.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am brand new to bikes and landed with a Monster 796. I decided MotoGP in Austin was a quick hop over and will be going this year! Do you have any suggestions for where I should go/what to see while there? I haven’t purchased tickets yet and am open to any ideas as to how to best experience my 1st time at COTA for MotoGP!

Sara

·
Registered
557 Posts
Would you like to be trackside and pick up crashed GP bikes? They accept volunteers, but the clock's ticking. Here's a link to the sign-up website in case you're interested:

I'll be doing for the fifth year in a row this year. It's early mornings and long day's, but you'll never get a better seat. I also got to pick up Marquez a couple of years ago when he crashed during qualifying.

·
Registered
7 Posts
OMG - just signed up!!!

Thank you SO much! That’s EXACTLY the kind of 1st-time experience I was looking for. Fingers-crossed that I’ll get in for rider assist!

Thank you again!! I am super stoked! Let me know what you get assigned for those days.
- Sara

Would you like to be trackside and pick up crashed GP bikes? They accept volunteers, but the clock's ticking. Here's a link to the sign-up website in case you're interested:

I'll be doing for the fifth year in a row this year. It's early mornings and long day's, but you'll never get a better seat. I also got to pick up Marquez a couple of years ago when he crashed during qualifying.

·
Registered
557 Posts
OMG - just signed up!!!

Thank you SO much! That’s EXACTLY the kind of 1st-time experience I was looking for. Fingers-crossed that I’ll get in for rider assist!

Thank you again!! I am super stoked! Let me know what you get assigned for those days.
- Sara
We won't get our corner assignments until we sign in. I've requested anywhere between T13 and T4. We'll see.

To get back to the original post, the Handbuilt show is definitely worth the price of admission (link below). Tons of very cool bikes. I try to stop in every year, but had bad luck last year. My bike got knocked over in the parking lot while I was at the show.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts