Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone! Changing up the event a little this year. Kind of typical these days.

Saturday, August 8th @ 4pm.
Microclimate on Linden St, Geveva NY

Were going to hold it separate from the Cruisin' Night. There are still plenty of restaurants in close proximity. And lots of Ducati's

Any questions, ask away!

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Today's the day! Hope to see some of you guys at 4pm on Linden St. In Geneva NY

·
Registered
579 Posts
Hey Abbott! I wish I lived closer or I'd join you guys today! Had a really good time the couple times I attended. Microclimate is great too! Hope it's okay to post this picture the photographer Dan took from 2015 when I was there on my GT1000 (Photo link from your post on the event that year). Can't believe it was five years ago already! Have fun this evening! Best, Matt

·
Premium Member
4,332 Posts
Sorry I missed it... didn't see this thread until just now (month late). I had just assumed the event got Covid'd away for the year.

Reactions: Abbott

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Abbott! I wish I lived closer or I'd join you guys today! Had a really good time the couple times I attended. Microclimate is great too! Hope it's okay to post this picture the photographer Dan took from 2015 when I was there on my GT1000 (Photo link from your post on the event that year). Can't believe it was five years ago already! Have fun this evening! Best, Matt
Sorry matt just saw this! This year wasn't like previous years but that seems to be the general way of things for now. There will.be future events! Hope all is well

Joe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts