Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Bon Vivant
10,785 Posts
I didn’t buy it for speed. I needed a two up bike. Trying to get my wife back out on the bike with me. She has opted out.
Let me get this straight - you needed a two-up bike to get your wife to ride with you so you bought a Panigale V4S and proceeded to have your dealer throw $12 grand worth of go-fast goodies at it...
and now your wife is giving it a pass? Really?

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Flynbulldog, don’t be a jerk. You are taking a large crap on his for sale thread. It’s a beautiful bike. He answered a question regarding why he is selling the bike. If you don’t like his answer then move along.

·
Premium Member
877 Posts
Best looking exhaust I’ve seen on a Pani. GLWS

·
Registered
10 Posts
someone buy my hyper so i can by this. Nice Bike my friend good luck on the sale. i expect this will go fast.

·
Premium Member
2016 KTM Super Duke 1090R
189 Posts
man just passing through but I have to say that is one sexy ass bike... its perfect! GLWTS

·
Registered
354 Posts
Gorgeous. How many exhaust holes are there on this bike?! GDWS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,727 Posts
Flynbulldog, don’t be a jerk. You are taking a large crap on his for sale thread. It’s a beautiful bike. He answered a question regarding why he is selling the bike. If you don’t like his answer then move along.
I don't think the seller was considering the two up idea until after he bought and upgraded his bike, timing and circumstances change.

Reactions: youpaiyou
1 - 16 of 16 Posts