Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All,

I am really interested to add a bellypan to my Hyper 950. Has anyone done something similar?

There are no off the shelf ballypans on the market so a customization - either from scratch or a modification of a currently available bellypan would be needed. I have seen some previous examples but I really like the look of the botton fering on the Streetfighter -- perhaps that could work with some modification?

Any experience, ideas or suggestions?

Cheers, D
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Car

·
Registered
132 Posts
Anyone : Please, are there are nice looking belly pans for the Hyper 950 ? (for >= 2020 950 )

·
Registered
65 Posts
Not sure if this is allowed, but screen snipped this from the hyper photos section. It belongs to another member, but I remember seeing this photo and buying a 950 shortly after.... Apologize ahead of time (if needed)

·
Registered
421 Posts
Not sure if this is allowed, but screen snipped this from the hyper photos section. It belongs to another member, but I remember seeing this photo and buying a 950 shortly after.... Apologize ahead of time (if needed) View attachment 1003868
Tisk Tisk ... how dare you use a photo that is readily available on the internet’s!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
132 Posts
Motowheels has one

Only you can decide if it meets your ‘nice looking’ criteria.
err, but this says, Multistrada ... Are they totally compatible or what?

I did go to the Ducati store, and that's where I actually seen one, the belly pan on Strada, and thought, hmm, this would be great on the Hyper.

·
Premium Member
834 Posts
Sorry about that. I did a search on their site for Hypermotard 950 belly pan and that’s where it sent me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
132 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts