Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
i just took the rubber inserts out of the stock ones and they are great now. Nice and wide, like dirtbike pegs and plenty grippy. They are also nice for standing up on the bike, as my ass gets sore from the stock seat and is a great way to stretch.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Installed the Rizoma by Ducati foot pegs.

https://www.ducatiomaha.com/collections/hypermotard-950/products/ducati-rizoma-billet-footpegs

https://www.ducatiomaha.com/collections/hypermotard-950/products/ducati-rizoma-billet-footpeg-mounting-adapters

They are actually slightly longer than the rear passenger pegs that I retrofitted as you can see in the pics.

Excellent grip

Nice looking but I wish the adapter portion came in silver. Probably should have purchased the black pegs.

The black adapter is anodized, not painted so it scratches down to bare metal easily and that looks ugly.

Road test to follow.

These look nice. Thanks for the post. Quick question for you or anyone else who has installed these: Are you aware if they improve lean angle clearance? Do they sit higher up? I would like to reduce the chances on scraping pegs in a tight corner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
These look nice. Thanks for the post. Quick question for you or anyone else who has installed these: Are you aware if they improve lean angle clearance? Do they sit higher up? I would like to reduce the chances on scraping pegs in a tight corner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They don't raise the peg height but they make it easier to keep your toe on the peg which is the problem I was having on the track and ended up frequently dragging my boot toe in max lean angle turns.

The only way to raise the height of the whole assembly (foot and toe pegs) is with adjustable rearsets which at the moment means ducabike for close to 1 grand. I may go that route but am waiting to have someone else jump into that pool first.

Attachments

21 - 24 of 24 Posts