Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bike is in great shape with only 2772 miles. It needs the annual service and the side stand recall done. I have not ridden the bike this year but will schedule those to be completed. Bike is located in East TN worth of Knoxville. I still owe on it so when I receive the money from sale it will pay it off and title will be transferred to the new owner, that shouldn't take too long. Shipping is new owners responsibility but I'm happy to assist if needed.

Color is Iceberg White and includes all bags as shown.

Please ask any and all questions. It really is a great bike, I just don't ride any more and it needs a good home

Asking $17000 but I am a motivated seller so please come with your offers

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Happy to take any additional photos you want, just ask.

Also, the rear mud guard and seat height adjustment parts will be included.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tap, tap, tap...........is this thing on? Bueler, Bueler?

C'mon folks, help a brother out, this bike needs a new home. Offers?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have not yet. COVID is creeping up here again so I've been staying at home. If someone wants the bike either I can have those things taken care of or discount the price.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is a 1260cc engine, right?
Did you get around to having the service and side stand recall completed?
Understood. 2020 has been a train wreck of a year with covid. Definitely puts a damper on things.
Yes this is the 1260.

I just checked with my dealer and the annual service is $435. I will make an appointment to get that completed. Probably in the next week or so. Not sure how that price compares to the rest of the country but I think it's reasonable.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts