Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, so I have a 2014 1200s that my friend crashed last season. I am starting to collect parts to put it back on the road and found a good deal on the parts I need but they all come from a 2018 1200s that is being totally customized

-tank
-subframe
-seat
-rearsets

I dont really see a major difference on frame engine so I'd guess as long as I have that hardware then it should all work but kinda want some reassurance [beer]

·
Registered
827 Posts
Hey guys, so I have a 2014 1200s that my friend crashed last season. I am starting to collect parts to put it back on the road and found a good deal on the parts I need but they all come from a 2018 1200s that is being totally customized

-tank
-subframe
-seat
-rearsets

I dont really see a major difference on frame engine so I'd guess as long as I have that hardware then it should all work but kinda want some reassurance [beer]
If you used all of those parts together they should work...not 100% sure on any changes to the tank...but the seat was made narrower where it meets the tank ...the subframe will only work with the 2018 rearsets... I'd go for it

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
we started taking the 2014 apart and now just waiting for the new tank and seat to arrive

we already have the 2018 subframe and rearsets

we are not strangers to monsters, but I wanted to ask before spending a ton on parts

1 - 3 of 3 Posts