Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a very clean 2017 Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro Touring Package. I’m the second owner.

As you are probably aware if you are looking, this bike has traction control, ABS, 4 riding modes with on the fly adjustment, fulling electronically adjustable suspension, heated grips and cruise control. I'm sure I am missing other features but she is loaded.

All maintenance has been done at Ducati dealer and actually just had it serviced at Garcia in Raleigh. Had all recalls completed including a brand new rear shock (didn’t have an issue with the old one but it was a recall) and replaced key FOB. Everything works perfectly on this bike and just installed a brand new rear tire (less than 100 miles) and have the matching front tire that can be included with the sale (current front tire is still in good shape). No service due for almost 4K miles.

It currently has 11,376 miles. This bike is ready to go anywhere. It includes all three hard bags and the Ducati handlebar soft bag as well as a phone mount and a crash bars. I hate to sell it but my wife says it has to go. I have the manuals and books that came with it as well as the red key. 919-868-9288 located in Raleigh, NC area. $12,900

Someone asked about the manuals being wet, I picked up some bourbon in TN that is hard to find in NC and one of them broke in the tail bag with them in there. Bike has always been stored inside.

Generic SPECS

This Multistrada 1200 Enduro expands your travelling range: Ducati Testastretta DVT engine, 152 hp, 30-litre tank, front 19” rim, spoked wheels and 200 mm travel wheel. You can live the Ducati technology, performance and comfort at any distance and under any condition for an adventure without limits.

• The best of Ducati technology
The Multistrada 1200 Enduro is equipped with all the Ducati technology you can imagine. Cornering ABS controls braking by maximizing active safety even when the motorcycle is leaning into curves. The Ducati Traction Control modulates the slide of the rear wheel. But that's not all: Heated Grips, Ride By Wire, Ducati Wheelie Control, semi-active Ducati Skyhook Suspensions (DSS) Evolution. And attention was also paid to comfort: Cruise Control, Hands-Free startup and backlit handlebar switches make the riding experience much more enjoyable.

• Travel without
The constant investment in quality guaranteed by the design, advanced materials and engineering has made it possible to modify the maintenance programme in a highly competitive manner, extending regular maintenance intervals to 15,000 km or one year and the valve clearance check at 30,000 km, with a great benefit for customers. This was possible thanks to the use of special materials for valve seats, improved combustion efficiency and the containment of the Testastretta DVT engine operating temperatures. Additionally, the innovative DVT system does not complicate the work of valve clearance adjustment.

• Off-road inspired cases
The bags on the Multistrada 1200 Enduro mean you never have to leave anything behind: the right side bag offers 40 litres of space, the left bag 45 litres, while the rear case is 38lt. The passenger grab handle and the bags are designed to strike the right balance between space and the overall width of the bike.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts