Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking into getting a sargent foam upgrade for my 2016 Multistrada S Touring, and have a line on a cheap seat with a few holes in the cover that I want to send to get upgraded instead of taking my new bike out of service while I wait but I noticed the part number isn't exactly the same as my OEM.

It looks like the seat for the 'normal' Multi is 59512633AB and the seat for the 'S' is 59512633AC.

Is there any actual difference between these parts or can I use the seat pan for a base Multi on my S?

·
Premium Member
3,318 Posts
So I VAGUELY recall that my 15 S has some very slight difference (red stitching maybe?)... but the seat is the same (padding, size, etc...).

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Excellent, I was hoping it was something along those lines. (and my S seat, does indeed have red stitching)

Thanks!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm selling my Sargent seat for 2015+. PM me and I can email pictures. Only $350 shipped FedEx in the US plus I have hardware for high seat too. Much more comfortable than stock.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Excellent upgrade. I did it several months ago and really enjoy my Sargent seat both in comfort and how it looks. I inquired about tips to install the pillion seat cover and they offered to install it if I shipped them the seat. Do it!

·
Registered
371 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts