Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious to know if anyone knows whether or not Termignoni are going to bring out a Carbon silencer for the full system? Not a big fan of the titanium silencer so any info would be great.
Thanks

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,712 Posts
They haven't yet since the inception of the MTS1200; a carbon slip-on yes, but not a (longer) full system carbon end can.

Reactions: kiwi72

·
Registered
270 Posts
Is it just me or does the Termi Exhaust system look weird. I think that the Stock can looks much better...>:)
Also, the Akropovic system looks better too... To bad it doesn't come with a new Map for the ECU or I would buy that one...
The Termi system is too long and hangs out over the rear wheel too much and the end just doesn't look right, the older style at least had an angle at the end which IMHO looked much better.:nerd:

·
Registered
334 Posts
Most of the sound reduction on the stock exhaust comes from the catalytic converter. The Termi full system removes the cat so the exhaust can has to provide the sound reduction. That explains the size. Others have reported here that the Termi system removes 15 pounds and adds 18 hp at 6,000 rpm. Form follows function. I am very happy with my full Termi system. I haven't had mine on the dyno but seat-of-the-pants tells me the mid range punch is greatly improved and that is what I was looking for.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts