Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Multistrada 1200S, 2015 Panigale 1299S, 2017 Tuono Factory
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Are there any aftermarket alternatives for handguards with integrated blinkers since the MTS that I am looking to buy doesn't come with them or stock mirrors. It was a dealer demo where the dealer removed the handguards, mirrors and the luggage to make it look sporty like the Pikes Peak bike.

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
Pikes peak did come with handguards, mirrors and so on like all the others.
If you're looking for all of that stuff give me a shout, all mine are in boxes to either sell or go back on the bike when i sell it

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interested. Sent a pm

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump

·
Registered
177 Posts
You could put aftermarket blinkers on the front, then put BarkBusters on.
I'm thinking about doing that. Need the handguards in the winter, need the extra airflow without them in the summer.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm thinking about doing that. Need the handguards in the winter, need the extra airflow without them in the summer.
Any ideas how to put them in the front? I have low profile ones which are ok

·
Registered
48 Posts
I decided to get rid of my hand guards completely and I put on a set of Rizoma Veloce L mirrors with integrated turn signals. I like it so much better, I never cared for the hand guards; they look cheap to me.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Either of you sell me your stock handguards

·
Registered
48 Posts
I would give them to you but part of the reason I took them off was they got damaged and one completely broke off. I had to gerry rig it with rivets and a zip tie so I could mount them again. It worked and I used them like that for years but they are damaged.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Any ideas how to put them in the front? I have low profile ones which are ok
Not yet. Other projects are taking priority. However I am thinking about bar-end blinkers. Just worried about how sturdy they are.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I installed CRG Arrow mirrors and Motogadget M-Blaze bar end signals last year. They both work great. I was surprised at how little vibration these bar end mirrors have. The signals are very bright too.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I installed CRG Arrow mirrors and Motogadget M-Blaze bar end signals last year. They both work great. I was surprised at how little vibration these bar end mirrors have. The signals are very bright too.
Not yet. Other projects are taking priority. However I am thinking about bar-end blinkers. Just worried about how sturdy they are.
Are you both selling your stock handguards and mirrors? How much?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I love those fog lights. How much are those? Are cyclops better than clearwater. I see a switch for fog lights on my 1200S but no fogs.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1 - 16 of 16 Posts