Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had my 2015 1200S in for it's first service, all updates were installed. I can set my time on the dash, but anytime I try to set the date it tells me wrong date. I have tried the correct date, the default date and multiple dates in between. I then receive the warning to enter date at power on and date warning in upper left corner once started. Is anyone else experiencing this? Thanks

·
Registered
348 Posts
I had the ECU update installed shortly after purchasing the bike and was in last Thursday for the first service. I've put on a couple hundred miles since the service and not experienced this problem.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have an issue whereby my bike (non-S DVT) keeps forgetting the date & time when switched off. It also forgets the A and B trips.

Only started happening after I had the fuel level sensor replaced. Not sure if any updates came down when that was done.

Another oddity is that the red flashing lights stay flashing forever when the bike is off, whereas they used to flash for a couple of hours then stop. I suspect this is because the bike doesn't know what time it is so doesn't know some time has passed after which it should turn the lights off.

The bike is hooked up to a battery tender and the battery itself is in great condition, so it's not that.

·
Registered
157 Posts
No problems here.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I had the first Service on mine done 2 weeks ago (Just turned 710 miles today), it fixed the Trip Odo Issues, and then Bluetooth one.

I had to enter the time again, buy my date was still set after the update. So no issue with mine.

Mark

1 - 7 of 7 Posts