Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone please tell me where and if the 2015 Multistradas came with this 418 page document? Can't seem to find it.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Manuals

Yes I have downloaded a copy. When one spends this kind of money on a bike it should at least include a hard copy of this manual. Been down the exotic ownership road before and it does have it's potholes and bumps. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
348 Posts
Yes I have downloaded a copy. When one spends this kind of money on a bike it should at least include a hard copy of this manual. Been down the exotic ownership road before and it does have it's potholes and bumps. :rolleyes:
Sounds like you need a new dealer. Mine handed me a copy of the printed manual and the roadside assistance brochure when I went in to pick-up the bike. He also had the front mudguard but I had to come back for it since I didn't have anywhere to put it while riding home.

·
AARP Reject
2,926 Posts
Just tell them you want the mudguard mounted when you pick it up. If it's anything like the earlier versions, bitter cursing and frustration will ensue when you try to put it on yourself. Avoid future regret!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts