Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some advice on my 2015 Diavel Carbon. Unfortunately, things have been to busy and I have not been able to get out on the bike at all. It's such a nice bike to just let it sit around neglected, so that is why I am trying to sell it. Looking to get some advice on what people think is an appropriate price to ask and maybe some options on where you've had the best luck selling. It's a clean garage kept bike with 6,631 miles on it and some rizoma parts, but nothing engine wise or performance mods. All the help is appreciated!

·
Registered
437 Posts
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but, in my experience, the second hand value of the Gen1/2 Diavel is pretty lame. A co-worker of mine bought a 2015 Diavel Dark with 500 miles on it for $10,000 a few months ago and the new "old stock" ones are going fairly cheap as well. Doesn't make much sense to me as it is an exceedingly fun bike to ride. The stock suspension is downright horrendous though so, that might have something to do with it.

The dealer offered me $8,000 for my 2015 Carbon White in trade (with 13,000 miles on the clock) and I have Ohlin's rear shock, Andreani cartridges up front in addition to whole host of other upgrades. I decided not to take them up on their offer lol

I'd give Cycletrader a try with a starting price around $11,500 - $12,000.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts