Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has ducati come up with a solution for dashes on odometer. Started at 62,234 miles

·
Registered
414 Posts
Has ducati come up with a solution for dashes on odometer. Started at 62,234 miles
In at least some manuals, it says this,"If a string of flashing dashes " ----- " is displayed within odometer function, please contact a Ducati Dealer or Authorized Service Center."

i saw a different thread where the dealer just had to hook the bike up to the diagnostic computer and reset something.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your reply. One dealership reset it "3" different times but dashes would reappear after bike was turned off and then restarted. That dealership had contacted N.A. Ducati and had no solution. I have the bike at another dealership but have no answers or solution yet

·
Registered
414 Posts
Thanks for your reply. One dealership reset it "3" different times but dashes would reappear after bike was turned off and then restarted. That dealership had contacted N.A. Ducati and had no solution. I have the bike at another dealership but have no answers or solution yet
Oof, Now that sucks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts