Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I've been searching for hours but I just can't find what I'm looking for here.

I've got a '14 Multi with a Leo Vince midpipe, an Akrapovic slip on and I'm using TuneBoy to try to tune it correctly. The trim files I got, or have been able to find, just don't get me where it needs to be. I've still got a lot of flat spots no matter what tune/trim I use.

Anyone else using the LV midpipe and a tune/trim combo that works well? Or, anyone know anyone that has a trim file for it? Or...anyone on here do tuning and/or know someone that will do the tune and sell (or give ;) ) me the trim file?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a 2010 1200 with the LV mid pipe and Termi slip on. Had mine tuned on the dyno here in Alberta CA. Made a huge difference, unfortunately the trim files are different for these 2 yrs, you have a different fuel setup, you have the dual spark. Im not sure if it will work. You can try it though. i will PM it to you. What part of the US are you in? This is tuned at 3000 feet above sea level. Could be a tad rich at sea level, although last summer i was on the coast and had zero issues except for way more power lol.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts