Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 PP. The mirrors vibrate so much at times they are useless. Are there any fixes? The mirrors on the 19 models seem to be different, are they any better and if so does anyone know if they would fit on a 13? Thanks for any help you can provide

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
I had a '12 PP and now a '16 PP and never had a single issue with stock mirrors other than they're butt ugly, something must be off with yours imo

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a 2013 PP. The mirrors vibrate so much at times they are useless. Are there any fixes? The mirrors on the 19 models seem to be different, are they any better and if so does anyone know if they would fit on a 13? Thanks for any help you can provide
Thanks for the feedback. I have been able to vastly improve the problem with news tires and some foam between the mirror and the housing. I got the bike used a few months ago and the tires were original and hard as a rock. I agree with the ugly statement, still a great bike!

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
I changed mine with a set off amazon and not only are great at any speed, they look 10x better imo.
I'll look them up for you just in case you get fed up with what you have

·
Registered
3,752 Posts

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Smaller size other than that yes wide view and no vibrations, good alternative imo, metal built, i'd get them again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts