Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone can help me out. Bike will crank over fine. I'm getting spark, but it seems like I'm not getting fuel. Checked the fuel pump already and everything looks fine. I know it is pumping not sure about pressure. Injectors don't seem to be opening at all. Any ideas on what would cause this? Rode the bike one day and it was fine. Went to start it the next and it wouldn't.

Here is a video.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-XPld4sOY0ncm9ZMXk3RVRsRUE

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Try the kickstand and clutch switches.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Ok... pulled tank off again. Drained fuel lines and watched to see if any fuel poured from the in port of the pump... to check the pressure regulator. Nothing did. Hooked tank back up. Turned key on and heard the pump prime. I could even hear it bubble pushing air through the lines and back to the tank. At this point I know fairly well pump is working. Turned the bike over and kept my hand on the fuel pump. I could feel it working while I was hitting the start button. I checked for spark again and it was fine. So I'm pretty sure the ECU and crank pick up sensor are working or I wouldn't get spark, see the tach go up and the pump work. So I started looking at the fuel injectors. I chased the wiring around to see if there were any relays and what could possibly keep them from opening. (I've only had the bike a week and rode it twice. No manual yet so bare with me.) I turned the injector coupler and moved a few wires around checking for loose connections. I looked at the TPS and that's all. I turned the key and hit the start button not thinking anything would happen and it starts right up and runs fine. WHAT THE HELL???

1 - 4 of 4 Posts