Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I had my 2013 since 2015 and its the first time I changed the front tire...there were no YT videos specific to the Motard, but the was others videos on other models, which gave me in idea what to expect. When I removed the front axle, I was expecting two spacers (larger one on the Clutch side and smaller on the throttle side)....but the smaller one wasn't there. Now that I am replacing the wheel, I am noticing that the axle has travelled inside the Fork and do not allow me the ability to hold the axle with a screw-diver for torqueing. So this made me check to see if there should be a small spacer on this side (throttle side), and the parts Cat shows that it should be there. Q - do anyone have a hypermotard without this spacer, why would it not be there if I ordered the bike directly from the dealership?

·
Registered
332 Posts
I have taking off the front tire of my 2014 821SP and 2010 1100evo both had only one spacer on clutch side

1 - 2 of 2 Posts