Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 7002 Posts

·
Banned
8,181 Posts
Dear friends,

...My Hyper finally came home today from the infamous crash of ECM II in 2011, and it brought up some fond memories of our ECM adventures over the past three years. I realized how quickly mid-November had come, and how ready I am for some ECM IV banter on this cold and stormy San Jose winter night. ECM is only about 6 months away, which in Ducati.ms terms is like tomorrow. Plus, with Gilly is now home from his last surgery, we can't wait to see his ugly mug, as well as enjoy the company of all the new people who have joined us over the past few years... including the weirdos from Maine. I also can't wait to hang out again with "tip 10 bikes over Kenny" and "I Can't Stop Talking Dimitri" and "He's funny when he's drunk Duckman" and "I don't ride a Ducati Metalhead"... and "Really-I-Like-It-Both-Ways-Wonway" and "Who the Fuck stole my Trailer Roy" and "The Chuckeraser" and "I'm skinny and fit military dude now so don't mess with me Theo" and "I Drive 8 Days to Hang out for an Hour Red Pato" as well as his sidekick "Robin...er, DT996" and "I light up the Night When I Smile Wakedude" and "Bebop-FUCK!-I-Don't-Stop-For-Trees" and "Bruce-Almighty" and "Dont-Fly-In-His-Plane-Spitfire" and "Will-VaDuc ever-Show-Up" and "Grandpa-Loves-His-Bride NCGT1000" and "Spyvito&Son" and "Rubberduckie" and "Fast-As-Shit-On-His-Hyper-Gary"and "I-Like-Consonants-only-DMRST"and"the-Lum-Lum-Lumox" and PBR,... and... everybody else my dumbass forgot to add...I friggin' love you guys (especially the ones I forgot about.)

SO....dear friends, sit back, grab a cold one (or 12) and rejoice because what comes next should make you smile....

WELCOME!!!!!!!!..... TO THE OFFICIAL THREAD FOR THE FOURTH ANNUAL RUNNING OF THE DASTARDLY, THE DESMODROMIC, THE HILARIOUS, THE COMRADERIOUS(?), THE UNPARALLELED TWISTY RIDING HOPEFULLY-NO-CRASHING (AGAIN and AGAIN) TRADITIONAL GATHERING OF ASSIDUOUS, ELOQUENT AND TALENTED LOVERS OF ALL THINGS DUCATI... LADIES (HOPEFULLY SOME HOT ONES) AND GENTLEMEN... I HUMBLY PRESENT TO YOU....THE 2013 Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum EAST COAST MEETUP... May 8-12th, 2013. GAME. ON. BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Important Stuff

-DATES: May8-12th 2013.
-HOTEL:Fontana Village Resort 800-849-2258 -Fontana Dam North Carolina- www dot fontanavillage dot com- ask for ducati.ms group* rate
-GRILLOUT: tba
-DINNER: Sat May 11th
-GROUP PICTURE:Sat May 12th, 10am @ the Damn Dam (for reals this time. Maps to the Damn Dam are available for those with Speshul Needs)
-RATES: $79 for two queen room at the lodge
-RATES: $119 for two bdrm cabin 3-4ppl: (queen bedroom + 2 single bedroom)
-RATES: $175 for three bdrm cabin 4-5ppl (queen + 2 single + bunk)
-ALCOHOL:dry county.alcohol available at hotel.if you're trailering, bring beer & Bacon, riders will pay $$$$!!
-VENDORS: tba
-PHOTOGRAPHERS: tba
-T-SHIRTS: tba
-SLIDESHOW:will collect pics from all previous years to show during dinner
-FACEBOOK PAGE: Ducati.ms East Coast Meet | Facebook
-OFFICIAL/UNOFFICIAL PARTNERS: Pabst Blue Ribbon™, Snuggie™, Omaha Steaks™, Funyons™, Trojan™, Dunlop™ and Fleshlight™
-ECM Car/Bike-Pooling:

-Attendees (copy the header, add your name at the bottom.. if you drop your friends we will drop you too) :D
1. Gilly
2. Calexio

·
Banned
8,181 Posts
2013 EAST COAST DUCATI.MS MEETUP (ECM IV): MAY 8-12TH 2013 *official thread*
INSTRUCTIONS: Copy the entire list including this sentence, create a new post and add your name to the bottom. Be careful not to drop your friends or they will drop you.
**MAKE/BRING/WEAR YOUR SCREENNAME/NAMETAG!!!**

HOTEL: Fontana Village Resort, Fontana Dam NC. 800-849-2258 ask for Ducati.ms group* rate -

-RATES: $79 for two queen room at the lodge
-RATES: $119 for two bdrm cabin 3-4ppl: (queen bedroom + 2 single bedroom)
-RATES: $175 for three bdrm cabin 4-5ppl (queen + 2 single + bunk)
-RATES: Campground=$15.00 per night plus tax, and up to 7 tents can occupy the site.

SCHEDULED EVENTS:

THURSDAY:
-early arrivals dinner, location TBA, hopefully not Hooters again

FRIDAY:
-DRY CLUTCH & COFFEE: 7-8am: meet at Fontana Lodge Parking Lot (ECM Ground Zero) for Dr John's for expertly prepared coffee consumption, chatter, and chillin'
-ENGINE-OFF DOWNHILL DRAG RACE: Fri, May 10th, 5pm
-GRILLOUT: Friday, May 10th, 6pm

SATURDAY:
-GROUP PICTURE: sat May 11th 10am at the top of the Damn Dam
-LUNCH & RIDE TO RIDER'S HILL-DAHLONEGA
-DINNER w/ SPEAKER (Pierre Terblanche - when will they notice LOL FFS) Saturday, May 11th 7pm (A charge of $46 for the dinner and grill will be included in rates/occupancy.)
-ECM FUND: please send in your donations, a worthy ECM candidate will appreciate it
-ALCOHOL: Dry county. Alcohol is available at hotel. If you're trailering, bring beer & Bacon, riders will pay $$$$!
-CRASHING!: Only IF you plan on doing it, consider helicopter/ambulance insurance ($50/yr beats $16,000 if you need one!: ) Air Evac Lifeteam - Life-Star Membership https://www.airmedcarenetwork.com/Me...ccount/airevac
-T-SHIRTS: Buy Stuff - Ducati East Coast Meet
-VENDORS/CORPORATE CONTRIBUTORS
-PJ's Parts (contribution TBA)
-Ducshop may still attend
-PHOTOGRAPHERS: killboy.com
-SLIDESHOW: Will collect pics from all previous years to show during dinner.
-MORNING MOUNTAIN NON-DENOMINATIONAL PRAYER & DIET SESSIONS: Cancelled due to derision by non-adherent heathens
-FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/DucatiEastCoastMeet
-ECM IV CAR-POOLING:
-Joshuaz2 will be bringing everybody from the Northeast...no really!
-Canadians: Tbone57 from Ottawa, Ontario and has 3-4 bike enclosed trailer.

ATTENDEES:
1. Gilly (IS CONFIRMED F.F.S.!) III
2. Calexio IV
3. Wonway III
4. Tripod and Woody
5. Redpato III
6. NCGT1000 III
7. zvez
8. Dr. John (bringing coffee beans?)
9. Spitfire
10. Revelstoker (3rd-try a charm?)
11. Transcon (Fleshlight™ sealed the deal for me)
12. Gunter II
13. LeoLegend (bringing cigars and bourbon on his new Multi)
14. 67duster
15. SpyVito
16. Son of SpyVito
17. FatCobra
18. Bruce19
19. BigRed
20. Corey 607 IV
21. WakeDude III
22. WakeGirl aka Better half. I
23. Joshuaz2 IV(friend of Plump Cobra. By myself with only one bike.)
24. Dmrst aeiou (Added vowels so Metalhead can try to read. The whole initials thing left him too confused in '11)
25. 2010Tard II
26. Bella749 III
27. Bebop
28. Otter1
29. SlipinSlidin
30. tbone57 (has 6 bike enclosed trailer, needs diesel truck to pull it. Canadian convoy setup?)
31. lsberrios1
32. lsberrios1Sr.
33. lsberrios1 Uncle (most likely)
34. Ducati 748 Delaware II
35. t-bills (at least making a day time appearance)
36. WildBill
37. Gary Hyp (first post of the year) IV
38. Meagaine III
39. ENZOSO
40. BigMeanTam (+1 maybe)
41. Philigale (+ passenger)
42. Blueboarhound
43. Crisan
44. Trailerpark I
45. Rgrigutis
46. Haironfire
47. veloce-sa (Moto Motivo)
48. Blackman (Moto Motivo Friend)
49. Kemco46
50. Kemco46 Wife
51. Kemco46 Brother
52. Kemco46 Brother's wife
53. PJ & Paige (PJ's Parts) II
54. SAT_DUC
55. Jeremyh007
56. Aflac1 XXIIV
57. CharlieM90
58. MTScott2 & Wifey
59. SVST4 & (maybe) wife/photographer
60. Jlrides & bemmer buddy
61. Craiger527 & Chris
62. SMRIDER3
63. Wallywall and Wife
64. Bruce19's friend David & his ST4S
65. Grimah1w (and maybe son, Steve)
66. Dadridesagain / Rich from Melrose, MA (seeking iron-butt buddy)"
67. Chuckracer III
68. Svr6 (aka Princess) (part of the wonway/tripod group)
69. monstaman & maybe Ducchick
70. Douf IV (Ducati 0)
71. SlowDuck
72. gman74
72. S4R (Nancy) + 1
73. Tamara + 1
74. ncfighter10 (plus fiance; staying with Wallywall and wife)

·
Super Moderator
26,011 Posts
-DATES: May8-12th 2013.
-HOTEL:Fontana Village Resort 800-849-2258 Home - Fontana Village Resort ask for ducati.ms group* rate
-GROUP PICTURE:Sat May 12th, 10am @ the Damn Dam (for reals this time. Maps to the Damn Dam are available for those with Speshul Needs)
-RATES: $69
-RATES: $109 for two bdrm cabin 3-4ppl: (queen bedroom + 2 single bedroom)
-RATES: $169 for three bdrm cabin 4-5ppl (queen + 2 single + bunk)
-ALCOHOL:dry county.alcohol available at hotel.if you're trailering, bring beer & Bacon, riders will pay $$$$!!
-OFFICIAL/UNOFFICIAL PARTNERS: Pabst Blue Ribbon™, Snuggie™, Omaha Steaks™, Funyons™, Trojan™, Dunlop™ and Fleshlight™
-ECM Car/Bike-Pooling:

-Attendees (copy the header, add your name at the bottom.. if you drop your friends we will drop you too)
1. Gilly
2. Calexio
3. Chuck E. Racer

·
Banned
8,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Helping the remedials reestablish some familiar patterns

DATES: May8-12th 2013.
-HOTEL:Fontana Village Resort 800-849-2258 Home - Fontana Village Resort ask for ducati.ms group* rate
-ECM Car/Bike-Pooling:

-Attendees (copy the header, add your name at the bottom.. if you drop your friends we will drop you too)
1. Gilly
2. Calexio
3. Chuck E. Racer
4. WONWAY
5. Tripod and Dennis
6. Oalvarez
7. Redpato

·
Official Retired Person
7,141 Posts
-ECM Car/Bike-Pooling:

1. Gilly
2. Calexio
3. Chuck E. Racer
4. WONWAY
5. Tripod and Dennis
6. Oalvarez
7. Redpato[/QUOTE]
8. NCGT1000

OK, I'm in again. Will I regret this?

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
-ECM Car/Bike-Pooling:

1. Gilly
2. Calexio
3. Chuck E. Racer
4. WONWAY
5. Tripod and Dennis
6. Oalvarez
7. Redpato[/QUOTE]
8. NCGT1000
9.zvez

·
Registered
588 Posts
-ECM Car/Bike-Pooling:

1. Gilly
2. Calexio
3. Chuck E. Racer
4. WONWAY
5. Tripod and Dennis
6. Oalvarez
7. Redpato
8. NCGT1000
9.zvez[/QUOTE]
10. Dr. John

·
Premium Member
3,056 Posts
4. Wonway
5. Tripod & Dennis (no forum name yet :()
I call Dennis Woody (for Woody from Cheers fame), Woody is from Iowa and has an affinity for sheep :eek:...and is a little slow getting jokes...:)

·
The days are getting longer!
8,278 Posts

HOTEL:Fontana Village Resort 800-849-2258 Home - Fontana Village Resort ask for ducati.ms group* rate
-ECM Car/Bike-Pooling:

1. Gilly
2. Calexio
3. Chuck E. Racer
4. WONWAY
5. Tripod and Dennis
6. Redpato
7. NCGT1000
8. zvez
9. Dr. John

·
Registered
8,545 Posts
Plus, with Gilly is now home from his last surgery, we can't wait to see his ugly mug, as well as enjoy the company of all the new people who have joined us over the past few years... including the weirdos from Maine. I also can't wait to hang out again with "tip 10 bikes over Kenny" and "I Can't Stop Talking Dimitri" and "He's funny when he's drunk Duckman" and "I don't ride a Ducati Metalhead"... and "He's a Nice Guy Under the Asshole Wonway" and "Who the Fuck stole my Trailer Roy" and "The Chuckeraser" and "I'm skinny and fit military dude now so don't mess with me Theo" and "I Drive 8 Days to Hang out for an Hour Red Pato" as well as his sidekick "Robin...er, DT996" and "I light up the Night When I Smile Wakedude"....and... and ... and... everybody else...I friggin' love you guys!

SO....dear friends, sit back, grab a cold one (or 12) and rejoice because what comes next should make you smile....

How could you possibly forget to mention "BeBopDontStop" Rob? If ever there was a whacked out individual...then again he's from Philly and us Jersey Boys know how screwed up they are. :)

·
Temporary greeter
23,066 Posts
HOTEL:Fontana Village Resort 800-849-2258 Home - Fontana Village Resort ask for ducati.ms group* rate
-ECM Car/Bike-Pooling:

1. Gilly
2. Calexio
3. Chuck E. Racer
4. WONWAY
5. Tripod and Woody
6. Redpato
7. NCGT1000
8. zvez
9. Dr. John

·
Super Moderator
26,011 Posts
Sorry Oscar, but I edited the running thread and removed your name. Alexio needs and accurate attendee count for dinner planning, etc. and that's a lot easier to do that when the list is short. His work here is by no means done!

Perhaps the West Coast contingent could look into group rent on a motorhome/toy hauler to drive out...? :think:

1 - 20 of 7002 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.