Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
391 Posts
Well, I like a few upgrades such as the heated grips and power outlets.

But I am not liking the revised tail section at all, even though I think the bags are great. Since swapping an entire tail section is a more hassle than I would want to deal with for the occasional trip (and then back) I think I will just get a tail bag for such occasions, and make sure not to take anything that won't fit in it.

I like my original Diavel sexy tail section :D

· Premium Member
340 Posts
Has anyone rode or ownes one of these? I have an 1100s multi and I'm looking for a bike like this. I'm concerned about the wind buffeting and how hard it would be to keep the soft bags clean.

I'm considering just getting a red and white one and adding the screen and a top bag if possible. But I need a good seat so this may be the best value. However, I'm going to have to settle on the blaaa paint.......:mad: I'm not sure I want to spend this amount and ride a gray bike...... May have to do a custom paint job.

Any advice would be appreciated. If someone has the time for a phone call I would appreciate that too.

· Registered
49 Posts
While the D-Strada doesn't appeal to me. That doesn't mean it won't for someone else. The Diavel is such a great bike..... why not make it more "roomy" and comfortable for the long distance guys?

If I was thinking to travel more than an overnight back pack trip, I think I would look for a regular Diavel and add what I needed for wind protection and storage. Just my take..... then you can have it both ways. Resale might come into play here as well. I would think most folks shopping for the Diavel are looking for the standard configuration. At least around here.... my dealer has sold 0 Strada's.

They really should offer that bike in black as well. Not sure about that gray color myself. That would be my biggest hold back if I was interested in the extra storage options. I don't find the wind blast bad at all with no screen. But that's just me. I kinda like it actually lol.

Good luck on your choice!

· Premium Member
25 Posts
I was torn about the new look. Disliked it for only a few seconds and realized just how much I would enjoy the baby on a loooooong cross continent ride. I specially appreciate the comfort since I ride an SC...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.