Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
I like the mesh detail too. I see that detail on bikes from time to time and done tastefully, is pretty cool. Is it white or natural aluminum or stainless steel?

·
Registered
179 Posts
I almost got a 1st generation hyper but I couldnt get past the way the front looked. I think a 950 front end would make the 1100 perfect.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I almost got a 1st generation hyper but I couldnt get past the way the front looked. I think a 950 front end would make the 1100 perfect.
I agree. I love the way the 950 looks. But i also like the looks of the 1100 and it fit better into my budget. Some day, Ill add a 950 sp

·
Registered
82 Posts
I don`t see it so bad, but definitely it could be better looking. It would be very interesting facelift to see (any photoshoppers ? :D ) IMHO otherwise than front the gen1 Hyper is the best looking of the three generations. Maybe even just 821/939 styled black stripe would make it better.

·
Mexican Ducatista
950 Posts
The only thing i don't like is that the front nostrils are closed off. But thats not too big a deal.
Those nostrils might look nice if you leave them as they are (carbon). You can mask them carefully and paint the rest of the part.
They will look pretty close to the original design, as both carbon and hollow space look black.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Has anyone ordered from ducabikedirect.com before? I ordered a mount to put an ohlins damper on my hyper about 10 or so days ago and it hasn't been shipped yet. I have tried emailing and using the messaging on their website to ask about it but didn't get any response. I will try calling tomorrow, but was just curious if anyone has experience with them.

·
Registered
935 Posts
I had the same problem I ordered some rear set parts after 2 weeks with no tracking info I sent a request
through Paypal, since I used it to pay and they said they were sorry etc. and shipped them out a few days
later.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I had the same problem I ordered some rear set parts after 2 weeks with no tracking info I sent a request
through Paypal, since I used it to pay and they said they were sorry etc. and shipped them out a few days
later.
Thats annoying. I sent them another email today for good measure and I didn't get a reaponse, but i did get a shipping notification a few minutes ago. We'll see if they actually ship it out or if they just created a label. I probably won't do business with them again. I don't much care for the delay and unresponsiveness.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts