Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
12,892 Posts
Hi Andrew and welcome to Ducati.ms! We are super happy to have you here. Please tell us more about you and your bike(s).

Please fill in your location information in the UserCP Edit Your Details section, that can help if there might be someone local to you give a hand or find new friends to take a ride.

Reactions: complexCarlo

·
1st Gen Hyper Hooligan
2,372 Posts
if i install this with the stock pipe and cat still installef, will i see/feel ant benefit?
Andrew,

You may see an improvement in the overall feel of the bike but with it still being restricted (air filter, cat, muffler) I doubt you would see any improvements on your "butt" dyno.

I do however commend you on improving how the bike will behave and run. The stock tune is kinda bad for the bike.

(I would recommend a reflash on your stock unit instead)

·
Sophomore Member
3,192 Posts
This will make the bike run quite a bit richer. This ECU was provided with the full Termi exhaust which removed the cat. Overall, the bike breaths much better with the full termi exhaust; however, this ECU still makes it run overly rich. If you see any Multi with the full Termi system, you will see the exhaust is pretty sooty. It will be even more so if you put the ECU in with no changes to the intake/exhaust. It will probably feel a bit smoother at lower RPM, but you are likely to foul plugs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts