Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking to upgrade my headers, but want to keep my 2-2 Termi cans (stock exhaust + 2-2Termi). Can you guys point me in the right direction? I know some of you got creative with this back in the day. I can't find any recent related posts.

I was wondering if arrow collectors would allow me to still keep my cans.

Much appreciated.

·
Registered
442 Posts

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Appreciate your response.

I should have mentioned, that I am looking to get rid of everything from the cat forward. So headers options that will keep my 2-2 intact. The stock option is impossible to keep clean, plus I'm ready for a performance upgrade. Thanks again!

·
Sophomore Member
3,192 Posts
I've got the Termi slip ons paired with Arrow headers. The only remaining original piece is the mid pipe that includes the flapper valve. Everything fits together just fine. I will warn that it is loud.

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Excellent this is what I'm looking for. How do your headers stay condition wise? I hate the stock heathers get stained very quick. Do you have any photos you can share? Also, do you know what material the Arrow headers are?

Thanks!

·
Sophomore Member
3,192 Posts
I'm the wrong person to talk to about appearance of bikes. I ride in all weather on a regular basis and cleaning isn't a top priority. Its hard to keep the front cylinder header clean if riding in rain.

The arrow headers are SS similar to the stocks. Are they stained.... a tad. I looked through some photos and zoomed in right at the header. It has a tad. Here is a giant full res picture so you can see.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Excellent this is what I'm looking for. How do your headers stay condition wise? I hate the stock heathers get stained very quick. Do you have any photos you can share? Also, do you know what material the Arrow headers are?

Thanks!
+1 for the Arrow headers, however they do discolor pretty quick. I don't mind the look, but that's me. Personally, I'd splurge and get the whole Arrow system. Looks great, sounds great!

·
Registered
82 Posts
You can get a smoking deal on Zard headers, FYI. THere are a few places with them listed under $400. Ebay for instance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts