Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my Diavel for monetary purposes only. Purchased the bike last year and never had enough time to enjoy it.

The bike is like brand new with only 429 miles. This is an opportunity for someone to save money off purchasing a new one. The bike was properly stored with a cover in my garage over the winter and is ready to ride. Battery was maintained and the tank filled to capacity with fresh fuel and stabalizer. The bike is perfect like off the showroom floor.

The diavel has not been back into the Dealer since the purchase. I believe there are two recalls that need to be performed. Niether are of any cost to who ever purchases the bike. I was going to take it in and have those done when the first oil change was due. I have all the manuals, keys and materials that came at the time of purchase. They will go to the new owner and the warranty will transfer.

The bike is a blast to ride. I had a 2006 999S and wanted something more comfortable. The Diavel is more upright and is a great cruiser, but retains that superbike handling. I think it's easier and more fun to ride. It certainly is fast and won't dissapoint for any type of riding.

Price: $17,900.00

Message me for any additional photos or information.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts