Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Very nice looking bike.

Not what I'd call a profitable investment, though.
You are supposed to get back more than you put in when you invest.
Hopefully, at least.

GLWS.

·
1st Gen Hypermotard Hooligan
979 Posts
Cool bike! Like you said, you wouldn't be able to recreate it for that price.

Hopefully, at least.
:grin2:

I'll have to claim guilty as charged on that one. I don't think I'm making a profit on any of my hobbies, I do it for fun/enjoyment.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'd take it off your hands if you wanted cash plus a 916.
Sent you a PM - Thanks

Very nice looking bike.

Hopefully, at least.

GLWS.
Thanks! No such thing as getting back what you put into Motorcycles, Cars, Boats etc etc. Thats why they're referred to by Lenders as depreciating assets. It's all about enjoying these things. I've just come to the time/moment where I'd like to move my hobby in another direction. I'm sure one day I'll waste a bunch of money on another Ducati but right now I just have other interests.

Cool bike! Like you said, you wouldn't be able to recreate it for that price.

:grin2:

I'll have to claim guilty as charged on that one. I don't think I'm making a profit on any of my hobbies, I do it for fun/enjoyment.
haha yep, definitely not recreating it for the price I have listed. I have never made a profit on any hobby I've had in my life. I go to sleep and wake up happy each day. Cant take money with you when its your time. I don't have children yet either haha

·
Registered
880 Posts
Thanks! No such thing as getting back what you put into Motorcycles, Cars, Boats etc etc. Thats why they're referred to by Lenders as depreciating assets. It's all about enjoying these things. I've just come to the time/moment where I'd like to move my hobby in another direction. I'm sure one day I'll waste a bunch of money on another Ducati but right now I just have other interests.
Not true so far I am 2 for 2 at selling my Duacti's for more than I paid for them although I know
that it's not the norm I have been Lucky so far made money on the Sport Classic and the 998.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Not true so far I am 2 for 2 at selling my Duacti's for more than I paid for them although I know
that it's not the norm I have been Lucky so far made money on the Sport Classic and the 998.
Mr Exception to the rule. >:)

Some people can make money on bikes. If you work at it. Most of us just want to have fun.
Me included. And so, we pay to play. :grin2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts