Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally getting around to selling off the parts from my totalled bike. The bike was never laid down and all parts listed are in perfect condition and open to offers. I have many more parts available so if you don't see what you are looking for PM me. I don't want to post a huge number of pics here but will gladly forward you some if you ask for a particular item. All in USD and NOT including shipping. Thanks for looking!

Brembo front calipers (two sets) 300.00
Rear Ohlins Shock 575.00
Swingarm 575.00
ECU 250.00
Frame 500.00
Wiring Harness 150.00
Subframe per side 80.00
Rear rim 300.00
Gauge Cluster 350.00
Gas Tank 150.00
Headlight 225.00

Just a start!

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Parts

Do you have the underseat tray, where the tool kit sits? If so, how much

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wsizemore, I have the tray but it broke right where the pin is for the seat, but mat be repairable. PM me your e-mail and I will send you a pic.

IW84U are you looking for just the peg or the bracket etc? I have all of it and it was removed when I bought the bike so is like new. If you could send me part numbers I am basically starting at 50% of retail. Check the Ducatiusa.com site and fire me the number that you are looking for.

If anyone else is searching PM me the part number and I will do my best to give you a great price.

Ian

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, forgot to answer your question. Car took me out in an intersection, but the bike stood straight up imbedded in the car and never went on its side, so with the exception of the triple trees and plastics the bike is in great shape. Considered rebuilding it but the buy back was a great price and I was looking for a different bike anyway. Now aboard a 2010 Hyper EVO SP.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hi,

Do you have a right mirror?
I you do please let me know how much you will sell it for

Take care
Damian

Thanks

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
IW84U A new peg is only 25.00 so the shipping from Canada won't make sense to buy it individually from me. The bracket however is $250.00 so if you need that as well I will sell you both for 150.00US plus shipping.

Damian looks like a used mirror is around $70.00 on ebay and those are scratched a bit. Mine is perfect and I will sell it to you for 60USD plus shipping.

For anyone else seeking a part pleas PM rather than post in the thread. Much easier keeping it all sorted out. Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts