Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2010 Multistrada 1200 motor with 23,000Kms. Bike was totalled but stayed upright so NO damage to the motor at all. It is the Sport version so comes with CF belt covers. Bike ran perfectly before the accident and received meticulous maintenance. $2500.00US plus shipping from Victoria BC.

Attachments

·
Registered
982 Posts
Only the Pikes Peak models came with the carbon fiber belt covers and those didn't come out until 2012. Those are likely aftermarket belt covers or Ducati Performance part added by the original owner.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There were two versions available, Sport and Touring. Touring had bags and perhaps heated grips. The Sport has carbon nose, belt covers, and the small parts on the front of the side panels.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I will have to defer to others here who will know better but my initial guess would be yes. The motor is the same in the 10-14MY but I am unsure about Skyhook and if the wiring harness may be significantly different because of that. I have the original harness as well.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Shipping to Connecticut and fuel injectors included? I'll take it. How did you total it and stay upright?

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry Tom, I just saw your post and I don't recall if I followed up with you earlier. I was cut off going through an intersection and went into the side of the car, snapping the triple tree mount. The bike sat straight down and never fell over. As far as your offer, yes to the injectors, no to the shipping, sorry. This is more than a thousand less than others I have seen and has very low miles and is so clean you could eat off of it. Send me a PM if you want to follow up.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Ive been following this thread for a while. (We have 2 modern multis) Thinking be nice to have an inexpensive spare motor. But what this thread also says, is how reliable the multi motor really is. Ducati really has come a long way in my opinion.

Cheers

Reactions: complexCarlo

·
Registered
133 Posts
Ive been following this thread for a while. (We have 2 modern multis) Thinking be nice to have an inexpensive spare motor. But what this thread also says, is how reliable the multi motor really is. Ducati really has come a long way in my opinion.

Cheers
Huh? Reliable? The reason I wanted BCM's motor was because of a main bearing failure at 30,000 miles. Shipping costs didn't work out

1 - 17 of 17 Posts