Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ready to replace the right elect. Hbar controls and I'm needing to figure out which body panels need to come off, how and order. Can someone please direct me to an explored view of the plastic around the tank? A parts number view will not work.
After 20k of not knowing if the bike will start due to the off/on slide/button not working correctly I can input the code fast enough not to get left behind as the guys pull away. Not a good feeling.
Turns out Ducati knows of the issues because they revised the part two times for the third part number to be the current fixed.

thanks
BobL

·
Registered
123 Posts
What is it doing or not doing? No power up when you push down and then up? Is the key fob battery working? Sometimes I have to tap my key fob on something and battery will connect and switch will work. What about the front of tank button?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The screen says that the hbar slide on/off is off but its not. Then after playing with it a little I have to input the code to start. It happens all the time in he rain. Not as much other times. It has a new battery in the fob and bike. No issues with tank button.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Just take it apart and blow out with air to make sure it is dry and clean. Then put silicone grease in it and reassemble, try stretching the starter button spring a little too.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts