Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello gents! I see some upgrades to the site have happened since my last visit. I tried an advanced search and didn't find the info I was looking for. I tried to start this discussion in the 1st gen sub forum but didn't see the option. Here goes:

I'm looking for stock front caliper rebuid kit for both calipers. But I fail to find the Brembo PN stamped where I can find it on the calipers to order the correct kit. My brakes are sticking just a little and I didn't want to try to clean them up and put them back together without knowing or having the correct parts in case they're too far gone to clean and re-use.

Thanks in advance...

Scooter

·
Registered
545 Posts
Mine were sticking just ever-so-slightly....believe me - replacement pistons are very expensive so i pulled mine apart, cleaned (very carefully) - i would say use your fingernails to scrape the pistons clean...and then use the red grease to librate them before reassembly - mine are perfect now...

·
Registered
36 Posts
My 2017 Triumph Thruxton R uses the same Brembo calipers. I ordered a rebuild kit through Triumph.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts