Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Tye, you missed the good stuff:

"The 1998R Biposto will join the 1198 and 1198S along with the 1098R"

1998R Biposto! According to MCN Ducati is making a 2 liter superbike. Should be quite the sport tourer.

·
Banned
11,256 Posts
Tye, you missed the good stuff:

"The 1998R Biposto will join the 1198 and 1198S along with the 1098R"

1998R Biposto! According to MCN Ducati is making a 2 liter superbike. Should be quite the sport tourer.
Yea, but thats comin' out in a few months... They've gotta do the 1498R first dam it! :rolleyes:

·
Banned
11,256 Posts
Making an 1198R biposto is fucking EDITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously WTF.
It just shows you, enough people complained about the monoposto on the 1098R, they had to change it. It shows people who buy Ducati's homologation special are people who want their bitches to climb aboard.

What a great waste of that bike... its sad. :(

·
Super Moderator
8,360 Posts
Making a Biposto R bike.. Whats it all coming to? I gotta agree with you guys, since i also feel its a waste! It IS a pretty easy conversion to make anyway, so why couldn´t the wannabe R-bip owners or dealers do it? Just change the subframe and mounts the pegs and the seat.

This is bad i tell you.. We are going to see cruisers in no time.:D

//amullo

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.