Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A little more writing on the rear wheel than I would like but.......it looks good nevertheless.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Post some full pic's of that beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
262 Posts
So the red 1198s has a red frame and black wheels now?

Great, so much for my 1098s looking unique, farkin copycats. Now I have to go find some gold wheels.
I hear you, and I thought my 1098S w/1198S gold wheels turned black was going to be unique for awhile...

·
Registered
578 Posts
Just gorgeous. I assume you will have a black 1198s with red frame soon, please post up some high res pics of that when ready.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Looks like mine did when it was ugly but this is even uglier cuz of the VIN stickers (why so many?) and the ugly black swingarm...

J/K/ of course it looks awesome...minus the VIN stickers (can't they put a chip in or something like they do with new babies and puppies???). I like this more than last year's red offering...

·
Registered
167 Posts
So besides the Dymag's, what are the changes to the 2010 1198S from the 2009 version? Any big changes to the Base model?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Can someone confirm they are building a white/red frame/black wheel 1198s for 2010? I had heard from my local Duc dealer they were and when I went to order one today they were unsure and tried to sell me a 2009 on the floor.

·
Registered
224 Posts
WOW what a bike. Enjoy

1 - 17 of 17 Posts