Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Rubber Side Up
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ugh this one was hard to pull the trigger on! This one is really making me :crazy:

We bought this bike from pictures at a salvage auction, pot luck in general, but this bike came in and I have no idea why it was totaled. Scratch on the right can, a broken signal light here and there, nothing really wrong with it! One of the nicer Sport Classic series bikes we have dismantled for sure! I will post a link to all the parts on Thursday morning.

·
Rubber Side Up
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One of the nicest salvage bikes we have seen. I tend to fall in love with all of them but this one was really difficult for me. I have a 2006 Sport 1000 and the GT would have made an excellent stablemate!

I just gave the boys the nod and walked away.....

·
Motorbike Junky
654 Posts
Got the frame (and a few other parts) from this bike... It's gorgeous! Thanks for a great transaction, and beautiful frame!

Now I'm just waiting for the next GT1000 to be posted so I can snag the engine!

·
Rubber Side Up
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got the frame (and a few other parts) from this bike... It's gorgeous! Thanks for a great transaction, and beautiful frame!

Now I'm just waiting for the next GT1000 to be posted so I can snag the engine!

I have a nice stash of small stuff saved for you :) We are cleaning and shooting this stuff now. I should have a list for you by the end of the day.

Thank you for your business!

-Bill

1 - 5 of 5 Posts