Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2009 Multistrada 1100S, pearl white, Ohlins shocks, just over 7,300 miles

Additions/modifications (all stock parts included):

Arrow Carbon Fiber exhaust full system (cats removed, silencer baffle can be in or out, I keep it in, it's a bit loud when they're out)
Custom Rexxer tune (motor runs amazing)
C-N-R levers (folding and adjustable)
Ducati DP Gel Seat
Ducati DP Hand Guards
Snakeskin knee grips
Rear tail light internals modified to LED
Famsa tank bag (Not shown)
Color-matched Ducati Performance rear top case. Huge and made by Givi. Extra keys. (Not shown)

Condition: Only tires & kickstand have ever touched ground. Never stored out, never commuted, never raced.

Maintenance:

4,000 miles: Oil change, Valves adjusted, Ohlins serviced,
5,000 miles: New Michelin Pilot Road 2 tires
6,000 miles: Oil change, air filter, timing belts. New gas tank from Ducati (just as expansion settlement expired), Caswell coated and installed. ($700 receipt from respected Ducati shop, November 2014)
7,100 miles: Rexxer tune, custom to the Arrow Exhaust ($400 receipt from Ducati dealer, October 2015)

Bike needs nothing. Rides perfectly and pulls very strong. Next service/valve adjust is at 11.5k miles. This may be one of the best air-cooled multistradas on the market.

$7800

I realize the price is on the higher end, but please consider the condition and the extras. I have dedicated space to store it for the winter, so the approaching colder weather won't make me give it away.

In North NJ near NYC.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts