Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased the bike brand new in 2010 from TT motorcycles. All services performed by TT and have a complete track record of the bike. Never been raced, dropped or abused. No more then 1300 miles on this bike. I guarantee you will not find a cleaner 2009 Ducati. This is show room clean! If I wasn't riding, it was covered all the time. I have made upgrades such as 70mm Termi pipes (latest model) I had them sent out to Jet Hot for a matte black finish. It's been stored indoor throughout the winter and never been in the rain. I have every single stock item that was upgraded included in the sale. The only replacement I had to make was the battery because I never left it to charge over the winter. It's brand new and comes with a trickle charger. This bike gets attention like no other! I'm ready for a cruiser. If you're looking for a 1198 I assure you this is the cleanest bike out there. Please stop by and have a look for yourself.

Ducati Cover
Fender Eliminator Ducati
Double Bubble Windscreen
Red 30.5 Slave
World Sport Performance Seat
STM Titanium Wire Clutch Cover
Rizoma Sport Pressure Plate Star - Red
EVR Clutch Spring Cap - Blk
Carbon Fiber Fender/Hugger
Pro Grip Tank Guard

There are more upgrades, I just can't seem to remember exactly everything. Person buying the bike will have first dibs on the extras so please don't ask for me to sell separate.

Optional
Pit Bull Front/Rear Stand $300
HJC Carbon Fiber Helmet xl with extra dark shield $300
Ducati Jacket Hi-Tech 56 $400
Phoenix Gloves xl

Over 25k invested with every single invoice available.
$16,500 price is firm, serious inquires only. I prefer cash or wire transfer. Title is free and clear of any debt.

248-939-2020

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bike is still available.

Just found brand new tire warmers still sealed in the garage. I'm sure the list will grow.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Omg I must have this. How dare you torture me with the pretty pictures lol! Gonna check out plane tix

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.