Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

2007 VFR to 2004 ST3?

6K views 32 replies 14 participants last post by  mznyc 
+1 on tonered's last comment. I use mine as a daily driver, to run errands and for extended road trips. In my experience reliability of the ST4s is on par with my last few bikes ('02 RS Warrior, '95 GPZ1100, '87 Magna, etc.), but the thrill and enjoyment of the ride is head and shoulders above anything else I've owned.

Hey twerth, did you ever post a video of your exhaust mod? I just got a used set of OEM cans and am considering letting more Ducati out. (sorry for the highjack!)
I don't have a video, only the photos in the mod post. Are you looking for a sound file to get an idea of the sound? I might be able to do that if I can figure out how.

Yes...the sound is what I'm looking for. I'd like something with more sound but not too much. :D
I'll give it a try. I'm just coming off of my third and final (hopefully) surgery to correct a compound wrist fracture I got in a dirtbike crash. I can't clutch yet, let alone ride, but maybe I can get the Duc rolled out to the driveway so I can start it and make a short video. If I get it done I'll post a link in my original exhaust mod thread.

My advice though is just do it! The sound is awesome (at least on a 4s). I'd never go back.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.