Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,104 Posts
When I first fell in love with Ducatis, the under tail exhaust was one of the styling points I really liked, but I couldn't afford a Superbike. Since then I've read so much complaining about cooked legs and butts I've kind of had a change of heart on them. It seems as if you might be able to adapt a Superbike system, but obviously , differences in the frame means it probably won't be a bolt on. Looking at mine , I don't see any obvious obstacles as to why it couldn't be done. I can't picture the cans being a big deal, there are so many variations available. Maybe a Superbike header could be modified ? It would be nice to see the two side by side.

·
Registered
6 Posts
There isn't enough space to put the cans there. Look at the travel range of the wheel, anything that's between the wheel and the frame could touch the wheel during full deflection.
Best option is to get high mounted cans (Spark high mount are pretty good sounding cans).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts