Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a Multi, so I need to let my ST go. Finish is like new and the Corse scheme is a real head turner. 30,200 adult miles on it. All the lights and horn work and it will pass MO state inspection (Just did a few weeks ago). Asking $5000.

All maintenance was performed over the winter, and this bike is ready to go. Needs nothing. Recent maintenance includes:

Within the last few hundred miles:
Valves adjusted
New cam belts
Fuel injection tuned, throttle bodies synced and TPS reset
New fuel filter and new hoses inside the tank
New spark plugs
Brake and clutch fluid flushed
Fresh anti freeze
Air filter cleaned (K&N)

Within a thousand miles:
New front tire
Oil change
I also have a new rear tire (Battlax T30) to match the nearly new front. Willing to have it mounted and balanced, included in my asking price.

Last Summer:
New fork seals and oil

Modifications and upgrades include:
Ducati Performance exhaust and ECU
Zero Gravity tinted windshield
Heated grips
Throttle lock
Speedometer calibrated
Lockable color matched hard luggage
Brake light modulator

Comes with the red key, spare black key, spare luggage key, code card, original owner’s manuals, Ducati service and parts manuals. Meticulously maintained with records kept as long as I’ve owned it (5+ years) and some from before that. Clean and clear title in my name. I can provide more photos on request. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,423 Posts
Wowza hella deal.............love the paint.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks fellas. I did all the maintenance getting ready for the ride to Austin for MotoGP, now it's postponed @%$! I found the Multi in the meantime and couldn't pass up the deal. So far I really like it, but I've been on STs for 11 years. Hope there are no regrets!

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump and new price. Now asking $4900. I also have a brand new rear tire that matches the front Battlax I'll throw in. Mount and balance included. I was going to save it for my Multi, but it turns out the new bike takes a different size.
Someone buy this before my wife strangles me!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Bump and new price. Now asking $4900. I also have a brand new rear tire that matches the front Battlax I'll throw in. Mount and balance included. I was going to save it for my Multi, but it turns out the new bike takes a different size.
Someone buy this before my wife strangles me!
Bud I'd LOVE to take this one home..... but having already a Multi in my garage, if I do I'll suffer the same issue you're having: wife strangulation!

Beautiful bike!

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bud I'd LOVE to take this one home..... but having already a Multi in my garage, if I do I'll suffer the same issue you're having: wife strangulation!

Beautiful bike!
Helluva problem to have.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts