Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, would anyone give me an idea on what is the current value of my 2006 Ducati Sport Classic 1000 with 900 miles on it? Color is red.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi there, would anyone give me an idea on what is the current value of my 2006 Ducati Sport Classic 1000 with 900 miles on it? Color is red.
Take a look on eBay and cycle trader and see what others are asking for them. Also look on Craigslist. You can search nation wide by using a little trick. Ducati sc1000 site:craigslist.org
Of course you would like to get the most money for your bike as possible. If you are trying to sell it ask a high price then see how the market place responds. If you are just curious about present value I’ll give you a ballpark figure: About $1000 to $2000 less that we want for them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
  1. Thanks for the info. I'm trying to decide whether to sell it now or keep it a few more years to see if the value goes up.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Take a look on eBay and cycle trader and see what others are asking for them. Also look on Craigslist. You can search nation wide by using a little trick. Ducati sc1000 site:craigslist.org
Of course you would like to get the most money for your bike as possible. If you are trying to sell it ask a high price then see how the market place responds. If you are just curious about present value I’ll give you a ballpark figure: About $1000 to $2000 less that we want for them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info. I'm trying to decide whether to sell it now or keep it a few more years to see if the value goes up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts