Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2006 Sport 1000. Bike has 5400 Miles on it. Custom Pearl white paint with a red stripe. Powdercoated black Shark Exhaust system (less than 500 miles). New Tires (less than 500 miles). Black open clutch cover. red DP pressure plate. Clean Title.

Asking Price: $7000

Pictures will be up later today

·
Registered
87 Posts
Wow this is still for sale. I was upset when i wasn't able to get her a few months ago.
I am hopefully selling off the last of my 748 parts this weekend so maybe I can make a cash offer. We'll see.

HOT bike though.

The links to the pics are broken BTW.

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Wow this is still for sale. I was upset when i wasn't able to get her a few months ago.
I am hopefully selling off the last of my 748 parts this weekend so maybe I can make a cash offer. We'll see.

HOT bike though.

The links to the pics are broken BTW.
Hey spacemonkey, If (I know that this is a big if) you end up buying UGA's bike but you are interested in having a red one, I would trade you for this tank/fender/seat cowl. I'm just up the road from you too, just south of Knoxville. Again, I know it is a long shot but what the heck.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
When it rains it pours I guess, still for sal, but I have a lot of interested parties right now, Hopefully one will work out.

Thanks for letting me know about the pictures. Here they are and a few more

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Bout time someone bought this. Can't believe that it took so long.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts